Sunday, 23 December 2007

Class 1 Progress Reel. 23rd December '07

Whoops, I haven't updated my blog for AGES. The final few projects at AM were pretty hectic, and my full time job got crazy too, with everybody wanting Christmas related stuff. But I'm back now, and here's my Class 1 progress reel, with some extra fancy rendering.
3 months work right there. And it just wizz's by!!!

Plus, heres some of the planning drawings, and the final few Stu poses. Concern, Exhaustion (quite apt) and Balance.
So, that's it for me and Class 1. Got a week or so off now, and boy do I need it. I've learnt so much in Class 1. I'll miss Chris Chua, my mentor. That guy really knows his stuff. He's now working at Pixar on Wall E.
So, roll on Class 2!



3 comments:

johnathane said...

I visited your blog for the first time. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday.
animation course

Virgil said...

haha, that last pose is insane :D

Anuraj said...

hai nice blog
could u tell me hw to post videos as quick time in blog plz