Monday 1 October 2007

Monday 1st October

Ok, I'm a bit new to all this blogging lark, but I'll give it a shot.
I'm commencing Animation Mentor today, so now's a good a time as any to start this whole ball rolling. (Or bouncing...)
I've watched all the orientation videos. I've checked out all the Maya training videos and I've also had a few emails from some of my fellow classmates.
I think it all starts for me tonight. 8 o'clock to be precise. As London's 8 hours ahead of California, I think they'll be loads of new info when I log on at 8.
The 1st few assignments seem pretty easy, but it all goes a little crazy after that. I watched a video on the AM site of a lad who wa holding down a full-time job, had 2 kids and was half way through the AM course. He looked totally exhausted. As I'm expecting my 1st child any day now, and I've got a full-time job, this all scared the sh*t out of me.

Oh well, I'll keep you all posted as I go on.


Powered by WebRing.

No comments: